Sign In

Remember Me

Age and Body Type Limits?

Home Forums Polyamory Age and Body Type Limits?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Janie Knight Janie Knight 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Jim Polylover
    Jim Polylover
    Participant

I am willing to date any woman of any age, younger, same, or older, and almost any body type, excepting extremely overweight. I think that I am probably a rare exception in this. What are your limits?

Maci Gillpost
    Talisa Appleby

Hmmm that’s a great question

I had to give this a lot of thought. I have neither gender/sex limits nor age limits (provided legal…). I don’t believe I have any body type restrictions.

However, the more I thought about it, I realized that there may be restrictions based on my lifestyle. I like to get out and about and do things, try new stuff, and I am trying to make my body match all my endeavors, hahaha. So, I guess as long as people can keep up with that, I’m a-ok smile

Janie Knight
    Janie Knight
    Participant

I don’t really have any body types I would say no to, it’s more about the person to me not what they look like, but I am overweight myself so maybe that’s one reason.

Age wise I wouldn’t say no to someone with an extreme age difference to me, older or younger, but I would have to gibe some thought if they were quite a bit younger, and obviously they would have to be of legal age.

Generally the majority of my past relationships habe been with partners up to ten years younger than myself. One brief fling (not through lack of wanting more but he did a dissapearong act after 2 dates) was with someone over double my age, i was 23 he was 54.

Janie Knight
    Janie Knight
    Participant

Oh can I just apologise if there are any typos. I have dyslexia so sometimes miss them when checking my posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No